Monday, May 25, 2009

Started Virtual Running Group on Twitter - #momsrunning - Wanna Join Us ?

Started Virtual Running Club on Twitter
#momsrunning

Wanna Join Us? I need external motivation and external pressure. I need to be held accountable by outside forces. I joined a Learn to Run class in the fall and it was great - I ran 2 hours with the group and a coach on Wednesdays. Then we were expected to run 3x-4x a week in between and I totally did it because I had to report to a group of people and because I would get my butt kicked in class if you didn't run in between 'cause each week it got harder and harder.

We will share our progress, struggles, tips, and training schedules. I really look forward to having a group of moms to share on this journey with me ! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Runner

My Running Goals

~ I want to run a 5K by end of September 2009
~ I want to run a 10K by end of the year 2009
~ I want to run a 10K in the Spring 2010
~ I want to run a 10 Miler in the Summer 2010
~ I want to run a Half Marathon by my 39th B-day by November 8th, 2010
~ I want to run the Detroit Free Press October Marathon by the time I am 40 years old in 2011.
~To Celebrate my 40th Birthday I want to go to New York and run the New York City November Marathon

 

Moms Running | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates