Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday - New Week - How many times are you going to run this week?

Mondays

I am so low energy on Monday because weekends are so busy with husband and kids home from school, I am just exhausted on Mondays. I spend the whole day RTO - Restoring the Order of the house.

How can I get motivated to get out and run today? I know that I will feel better if I do. I haven't run the past 3 days because we have had wicked thunder and lightning. Now, I will run in the rain - I'm not a total wimp. However, I will not ever run in thunder and lightning. I don't even twitter during thunder and lightning.

Motivation. What motivates you? How do you get out the door? I don't fit into my shorts and capris from last summer and I will be darned if I will buy any new clothes. I refuse to buy clothes a bigger size. So, my motivation today is to fit into last summer's clothes. My motivation today is to feel better and get that endorphine release.

What's your motivation for TODAY?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Runner

My Running Goals

~ I want to run a 5K by end of September 2009
~ I want to run a 10K by end of the year 2009
~ I want to run a 10K in the Spring 2010
~ I want to run a 10 Miler in the Summer 2010
~ I want to run a Half Marathon by my 39th B-day by November 8th, 2010
~ I want to run the Detroit Free Press October Marathon by the time I am 40 years old in 2011.
~To Celebrate my 40th Birthday I want to go to New York and run the New York City November Marathon

 

Moms Running | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates