Thursday, July 9, 2009

Running Log - Ran 40:59 Today

Running Log
Thursday, July 9, 2009

I ran 40:59 today. My legs felt like lead. My kids and husband called me 3 times while running. Huh? Come on - just figure it out. It was about scheduling, the kid's tennis lessons today, which friends can come over, etc. Blah! I finally said, look I will be home in 20 minutes - that's enough time to figure everything out before tennis - it will all work - bye bye - mommy's running (call me when there's something important like blood or winning the lottery !)

I have several different routes mapped out and printed out on my bulletin board. I use www.mapmyrun.com and LOVE them! I have a 30 minute, 40 minute, 50 minute, and 60 minute routes mapped out. I almost have them memorized. I figure the minimum I am going out for is 30 minutes. I am looking for weightloss (in a major way) and stress relief (in a super major way) and I figure I need to be pounding the pavement for at least 30 minutes to get weightloss and stress relief!

Of course on my 40 minute route there are two uphill parts I was breathing heavy through swinging my arms hard - felt great to reach the top !

Happy Running !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Runner

My Running Goals

~ I want to run a 5K by end of September 2009
~ I want to run a 10K by end of the year 2009
~ I want to run a 10K in the Spring 2010
~ I want to run a 10 Miler in the Summer 2010
~ I want to run a Half Marathon by my 39th B-day by November 8th, 2010
~ I want to run the Detroit Free Press October Marathon by the time I am 40 years old in 2011.
~To Celebrate my 40th Birthday I want to go to New York and run the New York City November Marathon

 

Moms Running | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates