Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Running Log - Ran 56:03 Today

Running Log
Wednesday, July 8th, 2009

Ran for 56:03 today. Alleluia ! I can't believe I got out and ran today ! Yeah Me ! It felt so great. I was hot, sweaty, and euphoric afterwards. I even stretched afterwards. I went out at 9:30am in the morning after I got all the kids up and dressed and gave them breakfast. This was the best time for my husband so I just did what I needed to do and went out.

My husband would love for me to get up at 6am and run while everyone is sleeping - this is an early bird talking to a night owl that often stays up until 2am ! I would love to run at 10pm after everyone is in bed & have done it a few times and it is cool, peaceful, and a little creepy. The creepy part wins, so I haven't gone back out after 10pm anymore.

Whatever, I got out today and that's what counts! I need to find time everyday to give myself the gift of 1 hour for my health. I eat better on the days that I run. A healthy mama is what my kids need, what I need, what my family needs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Runner

My Running Goals

~ I want to run a 5K by end of September 2009
~ I want to run a 10K by end of the year 2009
~ I want to run a 10K in the Spring 2010
~ I want to run a 10 Miler in the Summer 2010
~ I want to run a Half Marathon by my 39th B-day by November 8th, 2010
~ I want to run the Detroit Free Press October Marathon by the time I am 40 years old in 2011.
~To Celebrate my 40th Birthday I want to go to New York and run the New York City November Marathon

 

Moms Running | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates